Monday, September 27, 2010

Oh noes!

Ladies and gentlemen, the unthinkable has happened (well, not so unthinkable really): my laptop has died. Sadly this may mean no chance of further blog or photo posts until I return. Given my stellar record so far it may not be a huge loss but its rather a bummer as I was about to put up a bunch of Bryce and Zion pictures. But alas fate has intervened.

I will of course be tinkering with my laptop trying to fix it but so far it does not look good. I'm posting this from my new phone and while the typing experience is surprisingly good for a 4" keyboard, there's still no way this could work.

Fortunately our trip is otherwise going quite well, despite some annoyingly persistent rain (it really does seem to be following us around). We're in Georgia now, heading down to New Orleans next.

So friends, wish me luck and email me if you want to keep in touch!

No comments: